- Getting started with DITA using oXygen XML Editor
Thu, May 26, 2016 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
This webinar will focus on introductory concepts of working with DITA documents in oXygen XML Editor, covering everything from creating DITA maps and topics from scratch to basic publishing using out-of-the-box transformation scenarios. You will also learn how to edit simple topics, create cross references, insert images and tables, and how to benefit from intelligent features such as smart paste or validate and check for completeness.
You can register to attend at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8739574101053242114
- DITA reuse and filtering
Thu, Jun 30, 2016 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
This webinar will focus on advanced features that justify your return on investment from using DITA. REUSE is the key word and it can be implemented either directly through content references or indirectly through profiling/conditional content.
You can register to attend at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6779464826612680193
- DITA publishing with oXygen XML Editor
Jul 28, 2016 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
In this webinar, we will explore DITA publishing options available in oXygen XML Editor to produce and customize various output formats such as WebHelp, HTML, PDF, or EPUB.
You can register to attend at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7133519665384504065
- The support for the new DITA 1.3 standard in oXygen XML Editor.
- How you can use oXygen XML Web Author to enhance collaboration between contributors and reviewers.
- A detailed look into how you can maintain the integrity of your DITA maps and topics by using the validate and check for completeness feature, as well as imposing various editing rules.
- How we create the oXygen User Guide, set up our workflow, enforce project-specific rules, and publish our documentation.
If you want us to cover other DITA-related topics in these webinars, please use the Comments section to let us know.
See you soon!